Follow these 10 steps to learn how to change a tire:
- Make sure you have all the tools you need. This includes a jack, a correctly-sized wrench, and of course your spare tire. Optionally, a flashlight can come in handy.
- Park in a flat and safe area. Don’t park at the top of a hill or behind a corner in such a way that an incoming car wouldn’t be able to see you. Make sure you are on flat, solid ground to minimize the risk of the car rolling away.
- Raise the car with the jack. The jack should be perpendicular to the ground and placed under the metal frame near the tire you are going to change. Raise the jack until it is just supporting the car—don’t lift it just yet.
- Remove the hubcap and loosen the lug nuts. Don’t take them all the way off—just loosen them enough to break the resistance and allow you to take them off by hand later.
- Raise the jack to lift the tire off the ground. Now that the wheel isn’t bearing any weight, you can remove the lug nuts completely.
- Take the wheel off.
- Place the spare tire on the hub and put on the lug nuts. Tighten them by hand only.
- Lower the car but without applying full weight on the tire, then tighten the lug nuts as much as you can with the wrench.
- Fully lower the car to the ground and remove the jack.
- Feel great about now knowing how to change a tire!
In Fortunate Magazine’s annual list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies,” Toyota once again led the automotive industry by being the highest-ranked motor vehicle company. It was ranked #28 overall out of all companies surveyed and featured in the top 10 for talent and for global businesses.
According to Fortune Magazine, the “World’s Most Admired Companies” survey into account nine attributes considered critical to a company’s global success. These include social responsibility, quality of management, people management, and global competitiveness. In all categories, Toyota ranked first in the motor vehicles sector, which speaks volumes to its reputation among other automakers and around the world. This feeling is reflected in the enthusiasm customers often show when visiting Glen Toyota.
“All of our team members and partners worldwide contribute to enhancing Toyota’s reputation by creating the future of mobility and contributing to a better society through safer, greener, and more fun driving experiences,” said Jim Lentz, Toyota Motor North America chief executive officer. “This recognition is a reflection of their dedication to continuous improvement and exceeding customers’ expectations.”
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!